|Doll sized Christmas bauble wreath.
Young people can make this festive dollhouse Christmas wreath using the following supplies purchased from a Dollar General store.
Hang it inside or outside of a dollhouse to decorate for your doll’s Christmas holidays…
- Styrofoam balls pack (Dollar General Store)
- Tacky white craft glue
- scrap cardboard
- Cut a round wreath shape from light weight cardboard, like recycled cereal box material. Then cut a hole in the inside of the round shape, so that the cardboard cut-out looks something like a donut.
- If you feel it necessary to ad strength to the cut-out, you may cover it with masking tape.
- Tape or glue a wire hanger to the backside of the cardboard wreath cut-out.
- Next, stack and glue Styrofoam balls using tacky white glue.
- Let the festive bauble wreath dry near a warm sunny window or heating vent.