These are the names given to dolls in historic American Girl doll collections.
- Addy Walker’s rag doll is named after Ida Bean.
- The rag doll was named Kirsten Larson Surrey.
- Molly McIntire got a Red Cross nurse doll for Christmas
- This Felicity Merriman fashion doll is carved from wood and named Felicity Lucy.
- Amelia Earhart from Kit Kitteredge, Aviator doll.
- Josefina Montoya doll, Nina.
- Elizabeth’s wooden fashion doll is named Charlotte.
- Nellie O’Malley china doll named Lydia
- Samantha Parkington’s Chinese doll named Clara came with a smaller Nutcracker