|The ultimate spice cabinet for dolls who love to cook!|
This spice rack hangs in the kitchen of our AG dollhouse. I’ve painted the interiors in the same signature colors used inside our largest dollhouse.
The spices listed on the labels above include: allspice, basil, bay leaf, caraway seeds, chives, coriander, cloves, cumin, parsley, sage, thyme, black pepper, dill, ginger, mustard, nutmeg, paprika, oregano, celery Seeds, salt, curry, mace, chili powder, red pepper, anise, bay leaf, flax, garlic powder, onion powder, fennel, poppy seeds, saffron, turmeric, and dry mint.
|I painted the mini spice cabinet to match my 18 inch dollhouse|
Kitchen has similar distinctive colors.
- Small glass vials with corks
- Wooden box with small compartments
- Acrylic paints
- Printable spice poster (below)
- double tape
- Clear packing tape
- home printer
- Glitter, paper, spices (for filling bottles)
- Hot glue gun and hot glue
Step by step instructions:
- First, you will need to purchase a small, dollhouse-sized 18-inch spice rack. The example shown here is made of wood. However, you can make one similar to this using a small cardboard box. wall; See the fancy metal ring at the top (photo above).
- My doll-sized spice rack was originally stained. I painted the who’s shelf white and then the interior shelves in accent colors found in this large 18-inch doll kitchen. Our kitchen is gray with touches of pink and coral.
- I filled little jars with glitter, beads, real spices, and shredded paper.
- Then I squeezed hot glue inside the rim of each jar and taped the corks inside so the bottles wouldn’t spill out while playing.
- Here are the spice labels I printed for this craft. Each one was cut and glued initially with double stick tape and then taped to the front of the label with clear packing tape.
|Close-up of small glass bottles with cork stoppers. I bought|
These are in the craft aisle at the dollar store. They are less than
An inch long and full of luster, paper and some real spice.
|Printable spice labels for extra small jars.|